Friday, November 14, 2014

Call You Creative, Maybe?



Call Me Maybe is, of course, the runaway 2012 pop hit from Carly Rae Jepsen, and this clever gentleman fashions a business card that is endearingly contemporary and delightfully clever.  Business people, and the like, can be positively droll, can't they.  I know, because I am one of them.  But if it suits any of them personally, and their business can appreciate something different and something funny, then why not?

I have networked widely over the past decade, and I have my business cards on hand at all times and certainly welcome them in turn from my colleagues.  The majority of them are well designed but straight laced, but one of hem kept it simple but as clever as David Coppini's (above):
This card certifies that you had a charming experience meeting...
I certainly had a good experience meeting this dude, and I count him as one of my friends now.  

So give it a try, if it suits you.

By the way, Jimmy Fallon, a TV host, talent and all-around funny guy performed Call Me Maybe with Jepsen, and proved that one piece creativity can indeed beget another piece of creativity:



No comments:

Post a Comment